InspectionsBack to Overview
One of the most important steps when purchasing a home is to have the home inspected by a licensed and experienced home inspector. Home inspectors are trained to test the heating, electrical and plumbing systems in addition to many other components of the home. We have worked with dozens of inspectors over the years and can provide you with a list of some of those whom we felt performed well for our clients in the past. Ultimately, you will be the one to decide which inspector is right for you.
At the end of the inspection your inspector will often provide a summary with a question and answer period. Use this opportunity to ask questions regarding terms or conditions that you may not be familiar with. A good inspector should be able to explain the answers to your questions. If for some reason a question cannot be answered at the time of the inspection, the inspector should research the question and obtain the answer for you.
After receiving a written copy, take the time and become familiar with your report. Digest it completely so as to understand the condition of the home you are about to purchase. After all, it is most likely one of the largest investments you will ever make.
In addition to a traditional home inspection, there are many other possible inspections which may be appropriate and recommended. We will carefully evaluate your circumstances and provide you with recommendations of other possible inspections that could benefit you.
- Mr. and Mrs. Williams ~ Bought in Woodburn and Sold in Sandy
- Estate sellers ~ Beaverton
- Mr. Lyden ~ Sold Estate homes
- Lisa K.~ Oregon City Buyer
- Floating Home Buyer
- Lawless Family ~ Portland
- Mrs. Anderson ~ 3 Transactions
- Dobbs/Bowden Couple ~ NE Portland
- Mr. Miller-Fairview home sold for $500,000
- Scott & Shannon ~ Bought and Sold in Beaverton
- Mr. Lamond ~ N. Portland
- Mrs. Voris ~ Sold in Hillsboro
- Galloway ~ West Linn
- Alyssa and Mo ~ Beaverton
- Donkin Family~ NE Portland
- Remmy and Catherine ~ Bought and Sold in 2021